Winter Season is set to kick off in our climate controlled indoor field!
Winter Youth recreational LEAGUE
The Columbia Rush recreational league is an exciting, fun, and energetic in-house program for players between 4 and 12 years old! Teams will be formed based on age, teammate requests, and coach requests. Rush aims to foster a safe, fun, educational experience for your child as well as a solid foundation for lifetime skills. Come join the Rush family!
Winter Season Details
– All games are on Saturday. Team practice will be held the first 20 minutes before each game.
– Games will be held on our indoor turf field at 2900 forum blvd, Columbia Mo.
– 6 week program
– Teams are coached by parent volunteer coaches (volunteer coaches get $30 off their registration fee)
– 5v5 Indoor games
– Turf or tennis shoes required
– Referee Provided
– Registration Closes 12/17/2022 at 11:59pm
– 2017/2018: 12pm and 1pm game times
– 2016/2015: 1pm and 2pm game times
– 2014/2013: 3pm and 4pm game times
-2011/2012: 5pm and 6pm game times
Be sure to read through all the league information below!
Winter Season 1
First game: 11/05/2022
Last game: 12/17/2022
*Off saturday after thanksgiving
Winter Season 2
First Game: 1/07/2023
Last Game: 2/11/2023
This person is almost always a parent of a player on the team. The coach will be provided with a Rush Curriculum. Since there will be no practice the coach will be only responsible for coaching Saturday games. In addition to this:
– Communicate efficiently with team
– Responsible for finding a sub if ever absent for any training sessions or games
– Attend pre-season meeting
Volunteer Team Manager
This role is very important to help our teams have a successful season! We ask that each team provide a team manager for the season to help with communication and organization.
– Work with a coach to help communicate with the team about the team’s schedule
– Set up a game-day snack rotation
– Set up pictures with club media director
– Set up an end-of-season party
Interested in becoming a volunteer coach or team manager? You will be asked while registering your children! Be sure to click yes. You will be contacted by a Rush administrator to confirm your position.
ALL VOLUNTEERS WILL RECIEVE $30 OFF THEIR REGISTRATION!
All returning players with uniforms from the last season will not need to order a new one!
All new players to the Columbia Rush Youth Recreational League, or players who outgrew their previous uniform, will be required to purchase a new uniform.
The uniform is an additional $30 and comes with a home jersey, away jersey, and a pair of shorts.
Player fee: $80
The rush Way
Recreational soccer stresses the participation, enjoyment, sportsmanship, skill development, safety, and teamwork aspects of the game. The goal is for the players to learn and fall in love with the sport of soccer.
Our recreational teams are formed by Rush staff and coached by parent volunteers using a “neighborhood” concept. Rush staff will support this volunteer parent with coaching education tools and pre-made training sessions to ensure a great environment for the players.
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to the youth recreational coordinator!
2900 Forum Blvd.
Columbia, Mo 65203
Indoor soccer hours
Monday - Thursday: 6:00a - 9:00p
Friday: 6:00a - 8:30pm
Saturday:7:30am to 8:00pm
Sunday: 7:30am to 9:00pm